Amarjit Mann Says Galaxy S7 Exploded In His Hand
Amarjit Mann Says Galaxy S7 Exploded In His Hand

Amarjit Mann Says Galaxy S7 Exploded In His Hand (Photo)

Amarjit Mann told a Canadian news station that he felt his Galaxy S7 phone getting warm in his pocket while he was driving, and when he pulled out the phone, it instantly exploded in his hand.

“You cannot expect this thing. It was like a nightmare, Mann told the Winnepeg Sun. “Imagine if the phone was (at my ear); my whole face would’ve burnt. People need to be aware of this. It’s like a bomb you can carry.”

Another explosive controversy

Samsung is still trying to make people forget about its exploding Galaxy Note 7 problems. The company recalled all Galaxy Note 7 devices sold after numerous owners reported the device spontaneously combusts. Samsung recalled 2.8 million washing machines a few weeks later because of safety hazards.

Mann says that he was lucky to have his car window open at the time. He tried to throw the device out, but it was stuck to his hand at first.

A class-action lawsuit is already being pursued by Galaxy Note 7 owners. Mann plans to take legal action for his incident, too. Because of the severe burns, he’s not able to work as a mechanic while his hands heal.

“I never had such a bad (burn) in my life,” he says.


  • About News

    Web articles – via partners/network co-ordinators. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of ANGA Media Corporation . We appreciate your feedback and respond to every request. Please fill in the form or send us email to: [email protected]

    Check Also

    Brian Laundrie news: 'We're not wasting our time,' police commander says

    Brian Laundrie news: ‘We’re not wasting our time,’ police commander says

    VENICE, Fla. – Six days into the search for Brian Laundrie, police in North Port …

    Leave a Reply